Monday, April 8

Strange people I have known 2


Another strange character I've met is one of my brother's friends. His name is C………. (Well let’s not get to name because nam pe kya rakha hein yar!!). He is a great guy. I’m not writing this because I know that he’ll read it one day. But I've to say, he is the one and only true lover I've ever met. I was never serious about the affairs that students have during school and their +2 level. But he is a bolt in the blue. He loves a girl from his school so much that I can’t explain his love. Sometimes I wonder how can someone love someone that much. He used to write poems for her! But indeed the tendency of girls not liking the person who looks like a book worm (you know what I mean, maybe you've also seen such a guy or maybe you can call him a nerd) got him a rejection. He wrote so beautiful poems and sonnets that national newspapers used to publish his works right away. I don’t understand why most of the girls are usually attracted towards bad boys and cool guys….Well that’s a matter of discussion to those who care. But right now let’s concentrate on this particular individual. Oh yeah! I forgot to mention one thing; he is the only pure mouth I've ever met. I mean he never speaks vulgar or “unsocial” words. I’ve not got a specific phrase to introduce those words. I think you've already understood. I don’t know how on earth he could not speak such words. When we are in group we speak such words so many times. But he is the only creature I've seen who doesn't speak so. He doesn't like to remain in a place where people are speaking such words!!! Once he hit a girl for saying such a word to him in front of the whole class when he was in school!!! And I respect him for being such a soul.
One girl told me that she hated a guy in her class because he used to propose so many girls in the same class and hoped to get one as his girlfriend. But she never knew that I've met that guy’s 20 times strong contender in such behavior. He is also my bro’s friend and eventually became mine too. His craziness was defined to me when in our first meeting he asked me if I had phone numbers of girls of my class, school or my age whom he may hit a try!!!!! It is really strange because he dared to say that to a guy whom he just met 5 minutes ago. In 95% of his talks that he did with us(our group), he talked about girls. But I must tell you that he never had a second date. hahaha!!!! I hope he doesn't read this.

To be continued…… 

No comments: