Thursday, April 4

Strange People I Have Known


Yesterday, I met brother Saroj about whom i am talking in this post. This i had written on 18th April 2011 and posted to facebook. It was not edited and reviewed. I just wrote what was in my mind and posted. So here it is..... 
                                                               *******

Strange People I Have Known

I and one of my brothers(The one who lives next to my room), we have discussed about the different types of people we have met everyday from some years. He always told me that one day he would write a thesis on the different types of people he and i have met. Mostly we used to talk about friends, relations, girls and other stuffs. i learnt a lot from the things he told me. he told me about his relations, his friends's, his girlfriends's, his friends's friends's and so on. i did the same. we used to meet every evening and talk about the days events. we talked about interesting things and un-interesting things all the time. most of the time i agreed to his reasons and causes but there were few times when i disagreed with him.he told me about his girlfriend who always used to say that he didnt care about her . she was very thirsty of care. i used to think, seeing her immense thirst of care, that she wanted care instead of love from him. maybe thats why the relation didnt work out even when they broke an patched for more than a dozen times. we talked about me too. he knows my deepest and darkest secrets and so do i of him. i talked to him about me, my friends and to the extent to which my knowledge could get. since i am very expressive about myself, i ended up saying everything to him.
Soon i was reaching the end of my adolescence period when i discovered about so many different types of people, their behaviors  and the events that helped me to understand the complexities of life. 'life isn't simple and it never will be.'this is the line i used in a message to send to my made up sister in college on the day of rakshya bandhan but now i realize that i hadn't written these words by knowing its meaning. life really is complex and to understand it, ill need 10 minds of Einstein fitted in my little head.
first of all ill tell you about my student turned brother Sam  i used to teach him maths and optional maths as a home tuition  i called him the eighth wonder of the world. he was like a lost lamb in the middle of the forest. he didn't know about the society at all. later i came to know that his schedule of going to school and returning back to see the t.v. had made him such a guy. he didn't know the place 200 meters away from his house nicely.  he watched cartoons at the age when i used to take tours all over the valley on my own.i cant explain how hard it was to change him. 2 years teaching him, i became his godfather of life, he says it himself. i taught him about the complications and hurdles he must face ahead and the pain he must go through. he was delighted to hear all my experiences and he used to listen to me as an attentive student. but now he has been very clever and understanding. he has upgraded to English movies from cartoons.
Another person that i regard as a wonder is a girl from my school. she had just come from her village and she was very introvert. you know what i mean....i was very friendly to everyone so most of them used to talk to me nicely and tell many things they wouldn't tell others. That girl's best friends told me that she used to think that the people of Kathmandu are all wicked. That's what her parents told her...hehehe i still laugh when i remember this. she used to think that the boys of Kathmandu are all  'gundas'. maybe that's why she complained about me to the teacher on the first day we met!!! i used to speak a lot and still do. maybe that's why i have a loooot of friends.


To be continued..........

No comments: