Thursday, April 18

Right there right now....

2013-04-17    6:50 am


      I saw you different today. You look more 'modern' as people like to say when someone looks ummm modern.  Not less beautiful than before but 'modern'. Your hair is short, brown and lovely now. Not that it wasn't lovely before.(Damn I'm bad at this) You have a different kinda glow today unlike yesterday when you looked like you could stare down my marketing teacher(whose stare btw is weirder than that of your father, I admit- I hate your father..sorry for that. And hope that the feeling is mutual) Now that you've resumed your original character, the same playfulness of an innocent child and seriousness of a jungle monkey, I adore you even more. This is strange because I don't feel like your'e mine even though I love you the most in the whole world. There is no possessive feeling and I think that its a good thing. Or is it? I don't know. And strangely, I don't want to find out. I'm happy as it is even though it is as uninteresting as a sloth's walk. It's calm. I wonder if it is the same calm as happens when something of epic proportions is about to happen. I hope that 'the big thing'(if there's any) isn't a disaster.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore you even more dude .This is magnificent.
Saroj

Unknown said...

Thanks man.. Thanks for the support....