Saturday, November 22

Unrequited love

Hey baby,
Do you love me I ask
You say I do love you
Can US ever happen
No, is your answer,why, kyun?

I get confused and i snap
Wonder what kind of a trap
Have I fallen into
That doesn't let me go nor does it let me die
Like a curious kid playing, with a helpless fallen fly

I'm hopelessly in love
With just one hope of US
My heart won't ever stop
Coz I love you very much
Like tree loves the sun or
The sun loves the horizon
Where they meet and go to sleep
Every dusk, I keep looking at the sunset wondering
Should I let go that little hope and kill my reason of living

Oh I know them reasons why
I'm the earth and you're the sky
And we can't ever be one and die
I'm not practical perhaps
Tell that to the heart that laughs
Every time it hears your voice
And makes that moaning noise

I know its not the point
Of love to be joined
Or attained or materialize
Tell that to the heart, that blows up out of size
When it looks into your, big beautiful eyes
-Pusain Sid

No comments: