Wednesday, August 7

The ways of the world

I get this strange marvelous feeling that I can change some sick ways of the world.. Maybe not in a miraculous grand scale but some miniature yet worthy steps.. but i feel totally helpless when I find the sickness so close that it constantly breathes down my neck and i cannot do a thing... Today next door, a kid was brutally beaten by his relative (either an uncle or a brother). He was squirming in bed with his arms and legs twitching and the man kept kicking him and I was watching all of it in this night's silence.... I see an old woman behind my house in our cricket ground making her meal each day.... she has no house or relatives and I watch her sorrowful face and disgustingly feel good about my life... I wish there was some way......

Original post: 15th July 2013

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Remembered my old days.............:(