Sunday, April 14

Strange people I've known!!!!!! -------3


Let’s know someone in my own neighborhood. For years I have disliked him. I hated him. But in course of time my hate decreased but I cannot like him even if I want to. He is the principal of the school that is inside the compound where I live. We have had a very bitter relation from the beginning. He doesn't like to see us playing and chatting in the playground of his. In the ground,(before the school another was there), we used to play many games and enjoy chatting there from dawn to dusk. I made some really great friends there. We even made a camp fire and spent the whole night there. But as soon as this ‘head sir’ came, he became a villain in our neighborhood. He scolded and scowled when he saw people even walking in the ground. His image is still of a very mean person there. He, instead of ‘head sir’, has become our ‘head-ache’. He threatened us to death a couple of times and we (our house) almost had a good fight with him. But our parents objected whenever we (my brothers and me) wanted to punish him. They always told us not to fight before an event changed everything. One evening, when all our house members had gathered for talks, he threatened us (my brothers and me) for just standing on the ground!!!! We knew that he was drunk at that time which was a break for us to fight with him. As soon as he shouted from the top of his school (maybe he was afraid to come down to talk face to face), the whole house poured against him. He sent the security guard of the school to tell us to come the next day to talk but as all the house members poured against him, the guard vanished in the darkness. The next day when he was about to be sued, he fled to Pokhara and returned a week later when everything had settled!!! But as time passed, the school’s students told us that he didn't treat the students that badly!! We also heard his other positive aspects. But our hatred and anger towards him never decreased.  I personally dislike him because he injured my small brother (whom I love the most in the world) by pulling the cycle my bro was riding. Since that incident, we stopped going to the ground to avoid further more trouble and he stopped talking to the people of my house. Even though I know his positive side, I still dislike him and I get cold blooded seeing him. Maybe that’s what you call “The first impression is the last impression.”  

To be continued..........

No comments: