Friday, June 28

For you and your kins....

Guys I have no idea what happened to my crazy head today and I decided to write a love poem...... And I have no idea why i kept that picture as well....I guess I have a peculiar sense of humor......Sorry guys haven't published much after the last article.. hope you like this.. Another article is coming soon.. for now enjoy this..... 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have been waiting for you my whole life
with all the relationships that were truly accidents,
with all the hours spent dreaming about you, unaware that you were this close
with all the art I made of you as a dream,
I have been waiting my dear love... It has been a long time
 
Maybe I am being a child, reckless and silly
But believe me when i say this, you are the one and you’re the only
Believe me when I say this, you are the silver lining of my life
That’s right baby, Its time we become each other’s.
Let the universe work its magic
And get us together
till we stop breathing and beyond, forever

I maybe not-so-perfect for you or your kins
But you are just perfect for me…….
Cannot do this anymore… Little quick glances don’t work anymore
Wanna hold you and kiss you and give you my love till there’s left no more.

Love is a business with little chances of a win
But I refuse to lose, coz you’ve always been, the reason of my being....
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you guys for reading and supporting... I love you guys....


No comments: